with Kamini Desai, Ph.D.
Build Resilience & Restore Your Energy Reserves
A Yoga Nidra Introductory Audio Course
This course is designed to introduce you to I AM Yoga Nidra™ Meditation as a tool for you to build your resilience to stress and restore your energy reserves. This course is made up of 10 audio modules of 15 minutes or less. Each module introduces you to foundational I AM Yoga Nidra™ principles to build relaxation into your life, followed by an experience of one or several techniques of Yoga Nidra.
• 10 module course
• 15 mins per session
• Designed to build resilience to stress & counteract low energy/burnout/exhaustion/brain fog
• An excellent introduction to I AM Yoga Nidra™ practices
• Convenient audio guidance for daily practice
• Helps you begin a new self-care regimen
• Inspirational guidance for self-development
• Ideal for phone and tablet use
Yoga Nidra is an ancient sleep-based meditation technique that initiates profound shifts through its restorative and meditative benefits. While regenerating your body, it helps you create a different relationship with the mind that creates stress and exhaustion. In this course you will journey into the body to optimally rejuvenate and restore body and mind through a total internalization of attention. You will learn techniques to redirect and ground the anxious mind and interrupt the momentum of stress both in practice and throughout your day.
• Heal, maintain and power your body through your day in a healthful way
• Build mental and emotional resilience in times of stress
• Support healing and rejuvenation
• Restore balanced perspective
• Promote restful sleep
This is a great way to dip your toe into the world of I AM Yoga Nidra™ and get introduced to this powerful sleep-based meditation in just 10 sessions of 15 minutes or less!
• Lesson One: What is Yoga Nidra
o Learn how Yoga Nidra rides on the biology of the body to take you into meditative states. Discover the unique focus of I AM Yoga Nidra™ to release the self-healing potential of the body.
• Lesson Two: Building Your Energy Currency
o Learn how Yoga Nidra returns the body to a state of equilibrium and how this can regenerate your energy reserves.
• Lesson Three: Balancing The Yogic Energy Channels
o Here we build on the previous lesson and learn how the autonomic nervous system relates to the primary energy currents outlined in Yoga. You will learn about the unusual state of the brain state during Yoga Nidra.
• Lesson Four: From Doing to Non-Doing
o Learn how we can make changes not just from effort and struggle, but through non-doing. Discover what non-doing is and the unique aspects of I AM Yoga Nidra™ that support change from non-doing states of being.
• Lesson Five: Rebuilding Your Mental Fire
o Learn how Yoga Nidra rejuvenates the mind from constant over stimulation through a total internalization of attention.
• Lesson Six: Preserve Life Energy with Intrinsic Fulfillment
o Learn how to self-generate energy on an ongoing basis through the Yogic principle of absorption in the NOW.
• Lesson Seven: Optimizing Sleep Quality
o Understand the importance of sleep for the health of your body and brain. Learn how Yoga Nidra supports the amount and quality of sleep you receive through its evidence based benefits.
• Lesson Eight: Controlled versus Uncontrolled Imagination
o Learn how we can use the power of the mind to powerfully support healing shifts in the body with the use of controlled imagination.
• Lesson Nine: Intention
o Learn how Yoga Nidra reaches into the core of your consciousness to make shifts with the use of intention. Understand how you can magnify the effects of an intention by planting it in Yoga Nidra, and drawing on it in life.
• Lesson Ten: Mindfulness and Yoga Nidra
o Experience a longer, fuller I AM Yoga Nidra™ using multiple components you have experienced put together in sequence.
- Course is non-refundable once purchased
- You will have access to the course for 90 days
- If you wish to continue accessing the course you can extend access to e-courses for a small additional fee. To do this use this form: https://iameducation.org/forms/e-course-extension/
Includes audio download of complete 30 Minute Yoga Nidra to support on going practice, Titled "The Mental Cause of Stress".
Learn more about Kamini Desai, Ph.D at https://www.kaminidesai.com/